Arcadia Garden Arch – Hardstanding
The elegant Hardstanding Arcadia Garden Arch can be set up with a choice of two widths (122cm or 91.5cm). The attractive arch adapts to both. Crafted from 12mm solid steel uprights with 10mm round cross bars and coated in a durable black polyester powder over an iron phosphate primer, the result is an antique finish that leaves it impenetrable to harsh conditions. Designed to be simply fitted 30cm below the surface of a lawn or border, this hard-standing version also includes the necessary fittings to fix the arch to hard surfaces, giving it an extra 30cm height. Perfect for framing a path, focusing the eye on a view or creating height, with climbing plants displayed to stunning effect.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES OF THE HARDSTANDING ARCADIA GARDEN ARCH:
- Elegant garden arch for hard surfaces with adjustable width.
- Designed to fix either straight in to soil, grass or on to a patio, drive etc.
- Fittings included for fitting directly on hard, even surfaces.
- 12mm solid steel uprights with 10mm round cross bars.
- Durable antique black polyester powder over an iron phosphate primer for superb durability.
- Can be set up with a 4ft or 3ft opening by simply rearranging the arch (designed to fit both widths).
- 3ft Opening Height 84" (244 cm) with 12" (30 cm) in ground.
- Width 36" (91.5 cm)
- Depth 19" (48 cm)
- 4ft Opening Height 84" (244 cm) with 12" (30 cm) in ground.
- Width 48" (122 cm)
- Depth 19" (48 cm)
- Please allow 7 days for delivery.
- Delivery included in the price.
About: Poppy Forge is a family-run business that has been hand-crafting top quality garden structures from very high specification steel materials, engineered to endure. They have one of the widest ranges of plant supports and garden arches in the UK and are renowned in the garden industry for the quality of their products, materials and expertise.
|Dimensions||53 x 152 x 239 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.