Gothic Garden Tunnel
An impressive feature in any garden, the Gothic Tunnel is perfect for your favourite climbers; roses, wisteria or honeysuckle. Grow a grapevine for stunning green shade, or just admire its elegant, gothic design in the barer months of winter. Crafted from solid steel and coated in a durable black polyester powder over an iron phosphate primer, the result is an antique finish that leaves it impenetrable to harsh conditions. At six feet in length, it is delivered ready for use with minimal construction required. It includes two sets of four ground spikes for fixing directly into soil and stainless steel dome nuts and bolts for bolting down on hard surfaces. Create a garden within a garden with true wow factor.
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES OF THE GOTHIC TUNNEL:
- Impressive garden tunnel to create a striking focal point in any garden.
- Six foot long.
- Black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer for superb durability.
- 12mm solid steel uprights with 10mm round cross bars.
- Delivered ready for use with minimal construction required.
- Can be situated on hard standing by simply bolting down, bolts included.
- Includes two ground spike packs to enable the tunnel to be fixed directly into soil.
- Inside opening 48" (122cm)
- Overall opening 56" (142cm)
- Height 88" (224cm)
- Depth 72" (182cm)
- Please allow 7 days for delivery as made to order.
- Price includes delivery.
About: Poppy Forge is a family-run business that has been hand-crafting top quality garden structures from very high specification steel materials, engineered to endure. They have one of the widest ranges of plant supports and garden arches in the UK and are renowned in the garden industry for the quality of their products, materials and expertise.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.