LSA International Ash Handle Ice Bucket – Monogrammed
A hand-crafted solid glass ice bucket with a light ash, contemporary handle from LSA International. Mouth-blown and hand-etched with up to two initials and your choice of monogram. Stands at 24cm tall and 15cm wide. Fill it with ice for a chilled bottle of fizz, or use it as a storm lantern, for floating candles or for displaying flowers or fruit. A perfect gift for a happy couple, house-warming or to celebrate any special occasion. Also available personalised with your choice of message.
- Additional information
FEATURES OF THE LSA INTERNATIONAL MONOGRAMMED ASH HANDLE ICE BUCKET
- Contemporary personalised ice bucket with your choice of monogram and initials.
- Light ash handle.
- Mouth-blown solid glass.
- Hand-etched personalisation.
- Fill it with ice, flowers, candles or fruit.
- Also available personalised with your own message.
- Height 24 cm
- Width 15 cm
- Weight 150g
- Hand wash in soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of any abrasive detergents or materials.
- Unlike toughened glass, soda glass is not heat proof so please do not:
- Heat to excessive temperatures
- Heat or cool too quickly for the avoidance of thermal shock
- Delivery to the UK is included in the price.
About: LSA handmade glass is produced from soda-lime glass - which is lead free, unlike crystal. Almost all LSA International glassware is individually mouth blown and hand-finished by skilled artisans. The techniques used to make glass by hand have not essentially changed for 2000 years and their designs are brought to life by some of the world’s most talented craftsmen. Their skills have been refined and perfected over several generations and the process continues to evolve as they explore new techniques.
Cross, Curl, Diamond, Highlow, Horizontal, Vertical