Monet Garden Arch & Infills
Inspired by Monet’s own use of arches in the stunning gardens of Giverny, this classic Garden Arch is wider than most and ideal for opening a gateway to your garden across a path. Crafted from rounded bars of 13mm of solid steel (wrought iron) it is a robust, steady fixture coated with a black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer. The result is an antique finish that leaves it impenetrable to harsh conditions. Designed to be simply fitted 30cm below the surface of a lawn or border. The diamond lattice infills are included here and simply clip on ready for your plants to grow and bloom. Tunnel packs are also available to link up several Monet Arches and create an enchanting, floral walkway.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES OF THE MONET GARDEN ARCH:
- Classic diamond lattice garden archway.
- Perfect metal arch for climbing roses, honeysuckle and other climbers.
- Designed to fix straight in to soil or grass
- Complete lattice infill kit included
- 13mm round solid steel bars
- Black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer for superb durability
- Height 84" 239cm plus 12" (30cm) in the ground
- Width 60" 152cm
- Depth 21" 53cm
- Weight 17kg
- Can be bought in multiples with an optional Tunnel Pack
- Delivered straight from the Manufacturer
- Please allow 7 days for delivery as made to order
About: Poppy Forge is a family-run business that has been hand-crafting top quality garden structures from very high specification steel materials, engineered to endure. They have one of the widest ranges of plant supports and garden arches in the UK and are renowned in the garden industry for the quality of their products, materials and expertise.
|Dimensions||53 x 152 x 239 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.