Poppy Forge First Past the Post Weathervane
For anyone who loves racing, this First Past the Post running horse weathervane will make a stunning and much-loved landmark of your home. Hand-made in the UK, the added care and attention to detail required for this craftsmanship, means this product is guaranteed to last. It is an all steel construction (3mm thick), coated in a highly durable antique black polyester powder over an iron phosphate primer. It comes with full instructions, sturdy vertical mounting with a 6” reach and N S E W directional arms included. Perfect anywhere there is good exposure to wind.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES OF THE POPPY FORGE FIRST PAST THE POST WEATHERVANE:
- Running horse weathervane.
- Ideal for livery yards, racing stables and racing enthusiasts.
- Solid steel construction.
- Coated in black polyester powder over iron phosphate primer for superb durability.
- Full instructions provided.
- Sturdy vertical mounting with 6” reach.
- N S E W directional arms included.
- Height 88cm
- Width 61cm
- Weight - 3kg approx.
- Please allow for 5-10 days for delivery, as made to order.
- Shipping included within the UK.
About: Poppy Forge is a family-run business that has been hand-crafting top quality garden structures from very high specification steel materials, engineered to endure. They have one of the widest ranges of plant supports and garden arches in the UK and are renowned in the garden industry for the quality of their products, materials and expertise.
|Dimensions||29 x 37 x 45.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.